T E R M S O F U S E
WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Released: June, 2016
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (“Terms”) BEFORE USING THIS SITE. By continuing to access or use this Inside Consulting LLC website, or any service on this site, you signify your acceptance of the Terms. Inside Consulting LLC (“Company”) owns and operates this Site on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries for information purposes only. From time to time, Company may modify the Terms. Accordingly, please continue to review the Terms whenever accessing or using this site. Your use of this Site, or any Service on this Site, after the posting of modifications to the Terms will constitute your acceptance of the Terms, as modified. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the Terms, you may not use this Site. Any terms or conditions proposed by you that are in addition to or which conflict with the Terms are expressly rejected by Company and shall be of no force or effect.
1. User Assent to Terms and Conditions of Use. You represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the Terms. You further agree: (i) to comply with applicable English law governs these terms and conditions and you agree that the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any matter or dispute in connection with or arising out of this Site and these terms and condition; (ii) not to use the Site for illegal purposes; and (iii) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Site.
2. Use of Site. Inside Consulting may in its sole discretion terminate your access to or use of this Site for any reason, including without limitation where we believe that you have not acted in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Site.
3. Purpose. Any information, communication or document provided by Inside Consulting is provided for informational purposes only. Nothing contained in any communication or document constitutes investment, legal, tax or other advice or guidance and should be disregarded when considering or making investment decisions. In preparing any communication or document, Inside Consulting did not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any particular person. Accordingly, before acting on any communication or document, investors should independently evaluate their investments and strategies and make their own determination of whether it is appropriate in light of their own financial circumstances and objectives.
4. Authorized Use; Restrictions on Use. You may not use the Site for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with the Terms. You agree to use the Site solely for the use and benefit of you and your own organization, and not for resale or other transfer to, or use by or for the benefit of, any other person or entity. You agree not to use, transfer, distribute or dispose of any information contained in the Site in any manner that could compete with, or be detrimental to, the business of Company. You acknowledge that the Site has been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected and arranged by Company and others (including certain other information sources) through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property and trade secrets of Company and such others. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of Company and all others having rights in the Site during and after the term of this agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by Company or its suppliers of content, equipment or otherwise (“Suppliers”) to protect their and others’ contractual, statutory and common law rights in the Site. You agree to notify Company in writing promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or use of the Site by any party or of any claim that the Site infringes upon any copyright, trademark or other contractual, statutory or common law rights.
5. Communication Services. This site may contain news groups, forums, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”). You may be required to register to use the Communication Services. You agree to maintain the confidentiality of your password as a result of your registration, and you agree not to disclose it to any other individual or entity. You agree that you are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and that you will be responsible for any breach of this obligation, including any damages which flow from, or are connected to, such breach, without limitation. You agree that you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password. You also agree to contact Company immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has been compromised.
You agree that you are responsible for any content you post or otherwise submit through the Communication Services, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright. You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Company has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Company reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Company reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Company will manage any personal information it collects via this Site in accordance with its Privacy Statement. In accordance with its Privacy Statement, Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Company’s sole discretion.
Company does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Company (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Communication Services (collectively “Submissions”); however, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Company, its affiliated companies, sublicensees and other users of this Site permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Company is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove or edit any Submission at any time in Company’s sole discretion. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
6. License. You acquire no rights or licenses in or to the Site and materials contained therein other than the limited right to utilize the Site in accordance with the Terms.
7. Linking And Framing. Company prohibits caching the Site, unauthorized hypertext links to this Site, and the framing of any materials available through this Site. Company reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and specifically disclaims any responsibility for the contents of any other Internet sites linked to this Site. Other internet sites which are linked to the Site have their own terms and conditions of use and privacy policies. Access to any other Internet sites linked to the Site is at your own risk and Company expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such websites.
8. Linking. Without specific, written consent by Company, you specifically may not link to this Site, either the home page or to any other page that is located one or several levels down from the home page (“deep link”), nor are you permitted to bring up or present content of this site within another website (“frame”).
9. Accuracy of information. The information contained on this Site or any communication or document from Inside Consulting is based on current trade, statistical and other public information we consider reliable. We do not represent or warrant that such information is accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. Any opinions expressed reflect judgement at the date of issue of the relevant report and are subject to change without notice. Any mention of market rumours has been derived from the markets and is not purported to be fact or reflect our opinions. Inside Consulting has no obligation to update, modify or amend this document or to otherwise notify a recipient thereof in the event that any opinion, forecast or estimate set forth herein, changes or subsequently becomes inaccurate. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
10. Forward Looking Statements. Any statements in any document or communication that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections, and rely on beliefs and assumptions. Words such as “expects”, “targeted”, “anticipates”, “should”, “intends”, “plans”, “believes”, “seeks”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “projects”, variations of such words and similar expressions are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions which are difficult to predict. Therefore, actual outcomes and returns may differ materially from what is expressed or forecasted in such forward-looking statements.
11. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. Although Inside Consulting has taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information provided on this Site is accurate, we give no warranties of any kind. Opinions and any other content on the Site are provided as general overviews of subjects for personal use and informational purposes only and are subject to change without notice. Nothing contained on the Site constitutes investment, legal, tax or other advice and is not to be relied on in making an investment or other decision. You should consult professional advisors regarding specific coverage issues before making any investment decision.
You agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk and acknowledge that the Site and anything contained therein, including, but not limited to, content, services, goods or advertisements (the “Items”) are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis, without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, as to the Site and the Items, including, but not limited to, implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, non-infringement, title, fitness for a particular purpose or use, performance, availability, timeliness, accuracy or completeness. Company does not warrant that the Site is compatible with your equipment or is free of errors or viruses, worms or “Trojan horses” and is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features. You agree that Company, its Suppliers and its third-party agents shall have no responsibility or liability for: (i) any injury or damages, whether caused by the negligence of Company, its employees, subcontractors, agents, Suppliers or otherwise arising in connection with the Site; or (ii) any fault, inaccuracy, omission, delay or any other failure in the Site caused by your computer equipment or arising from your use of the Site on such equipment.
Links from or to websites outside the Site are meant for convenience only. Company does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the marsh.com site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and Company will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. The content of other websites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to the Site is not maintained or controlled by Company. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and Company is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Company is therefore not responsible for the availability, content or accuracy of other websites, services or goods that may be linked to, or advertised on, the Site. Company does not: (a) make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of the links provided on, or to, the Site; (b) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any other websites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to the Site; or (c) make any endorsement, express or implied, of any other websites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to the Site. Company is also not responsible for the reliability or continued availability of the telephone lines and equipment you use to access the Site. You understand that Company and/or third-party contributors to the Site may choose at any time to inhibit or prohibit their content from being accessed under the Terms.
12. Representations and Warranties. You represent, warrant and covenant that you: (i) have the power and authority to enter into this agreement; (ii) can form legally binding contracts under applicable law; (iii) shall not use any rights granted hereunder for any unlawful purpose; and (iv) shall use the Site only as set forth in these Terms.
13. Indemnification. You agree, at your own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and its employees, representatives, Suppliers and agents, against any claim, suit, action or other proceeding, to the extent based on or arising in connection with your use of the Site, or any links on the Site, including, but not limited to: (i) your use or someone using your computer’s use of the Site; (ii) a violation of the Terms by you or anyone using your computer; (iii) a claim that any use of the Site by you or someone using your computer infringes any IP Right (as herein defined) of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, is libelous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party; (iv) any deletions, additions, insertions or alterations to, or any unauthorized use of, the Site by you or someone using your computer or your password; or (v) any misrepresentation or breach of representation, warranty or covenant made by you contained herein. You agree to pay any and all costs, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and costs awarded against or incurred by or in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action or proceeding.
14. No liability. Inside Consulting will accept no liability in any event including (without limitation) negligence for any damages or loss of any kind, including (without limitation) direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, expenses or losses arising out of, or in connection with your use or inability to use the Site, or in connection with any error, omission, defect, computer virus or system failure, or loss of any profit, goodwill or reputation, even if expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, arising out of or in connection with the access of, use of, performance of, browsing in or linking to other sites from this Site. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or any part of it, with or without notice, at any time. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
15. Copyright. The entire content of this Site is subject to copyright with all rights reserved and the information held is for your own personal use only. You may reproduce this information in hard copy solely for your personal use. The information may not otherwise be reproduced, distributed or transmitted to any other person or incorporated in any way into another document or other material. The information and software on this Site may not be taken out of context or presented in an unfair, misleading or discriminating manner. You agree not to remove any copyright notice or other notice signifying Inside Consulting or any third party’s intellectual property rights. Except as expressly provided herein, nothing contained on this Site shall be deemed or construed to confer any license or right, expressly, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, under any of Inside Consulting intellectual property rights.
16. Trade marks and Service marks. Our logos, trade marks and service marks on this Site may not be used without our prior written consent.
17. Translations. This Site and any Inside Consulting document or communication may be translated into other languages. Any such translation shall have the same meaning as the English language version. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between the English language version and any translated version, the English language version will prevail, except, to the extent (but only to the extent) required by the laws of any jurisdiction.
18. Access Outside the UAE. If you choose to access the Site from outside the UAE, you are responsible for compliance with foreign and local laws. Company shall not provide insurance or reinsurance broking, risk consulting, claims or other services or provide any benefit to the extent that the provision of such services or benefit would violate applicable law or expose Company or its affiliates to any sanction, prohibition or restriction under UN Security Council Resolutions or under other trade or economic sanctions, laws or regulations. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are in compliance with all local and foreign laws.
20. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severed from the rest of these Terms and shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
21. No Assignment. The provisions of these Terms will inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each of Company and its successors and assigns and related persons, and you and your heirs, executors, administrators, successors, permitted assigns, and personal representatives. You may not assign these Terms or your rights and obligations under these Terms without the express prior written consent of Company which may be withheld in Company’s sole discretion. Company may assign these Terms and its rights and obligations under these Terms without your consent.